Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Alexander Tominsky: Afterwards, I felt like a hero. People came up to me crying. One person told me they had been in a hospital for behavioral health disorders and my flyer was the first thing they saw when they got out. They said the event really helped them heal.

Comments

If he didn't eat the bones, he can just STFU. Rookie.

#1 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2023-01-24 02:53 PM | Reply

Jesus fasted in the desert for 40 days. This is kind of the same thing. Kind of.

#2 | Posted by moder8 at 2023-01-24 03:37 PM | Reply

Allegedly.

#3 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2023-01-24 03:49 PM | Reply

Jesus performed magic at the edge of town to impress the nomads. Not hard. Penn and Teller would rule the land of simple people during simple times. Today we don't need one book to explain it all. I don't mind spending some calories learning new things.

#4 | Posted by Brennnn at 2023-01-24 04:29 PM | Reply

#4 | Posted by Brennnn

Penn and Teller would have be burned at the stake.

#5 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2023-01-24 04:57 PM | Reply

Pete don't encourage the Russians

Besides magicians can't see into the future and if they could they would certainly have run from the region rather than allow themselves to be arrested and executed horribly.

#6 | Posted by Tor at 2023-01-24 05:16 PM | Reply

People assumed I'd gain weight, but I lost 15 pounds. I was drained of energy, I had terrible acid reflux and heartburn.

A whole rotisserie chicken is between 1,000 and 2,000 calories, so no wonder he lost weight. Also, dude went keto so probably half of the lost weight is water and he'll gain it back once he starts eating carbs.

No idea what caused the acid reflux though. Maybe because he was eating the entire chicken in one sitting? Split that up into a couple of meals and the reflux would go away, is my guess.

#7 | Posted by censored at 2023-01-24 07:31 PM | Reply

Those things are nasty. I prefer deli chicken. I get the eight piece myself.

#8 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2023-01-24 08:12 PM | Reply

For an appetizer?

#9 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2023-01-24 08:28 PM | Reply

Contrary to popular belief. I don't eat much. Especially now a days. I'm on the Ozempic diet. Thank God.

#10 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2023-01-24 08:32 PM | Reply

So ..you're stealing drugs from diabetics. Hurray for you.

#11 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2023-01-24 09:03 PM | Reply

Penn and Teller would have be burned at the stake.

#5 | POSTED BY GALAXIEPETE

As opposed to just being nailed to a "stake" without the burning?

#12 | Posted by gtbritishskull at 2023-01-24 09:18 PM | Reply

They ain't Jesus, bro.

#13 | Posted by LegallyYourDead at 2023-01-24 10:20 PM | Reply

Those things are nasty. I prefer deli chicken. I get the eight piece myself.

#8 | POSTED BY LAURAMOHR AT 2023-01-24 08:12 PM | FLAG:

Wut? Most delis use rotisseries..

#14 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2023-01-25 08:20 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Those things are nasty. I prefer deli chicken. I get the eight piece myself.
#8 | POSTED BY LAURAMOHR AT 2023-01-24 08:12 PM | FLAG:
Wut? Most delis use rotisseries..

POSTED BY SITZKRIEG AT 2023-01-25 08:20 AM

Not the pieced chicken. They use a pressure cooker dololli. It's got this lid do hickeys that you screw down and the oil bath is oh I don't know it zaps it with high temperature that cooks the chicken till done. It has nuts with handles on it.

#15 | Posted by LauraMohr at 2023-01-25 03:32 PM | Reply

It's a pressure fryer. It's what they use at KFC iirc.

#16 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2023-01-25 07:40 PM | Reply

That's how you replicate the Colonel's original. Marion Kay Spices - Chicken Seasoning 99-X and a pressure fryer. Bit too expensive for home use but you still get amazing results with the spice blend.

#17 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2023-01-25 07:41 PM | Reply

Home | Breaking News | Comments | User Blogs | Stats | Back Page | RSS Feed | RSS Spec | DMCA Compliance | Privacy | Copyright 2023 World Readable