Monday, December 04, 2023

A 3-month-old boy in Alabama died last week after an attack from the family pet, a hybrid animal that was part dog, part wolf, authorities said.

Comments

A wolf-dog to keep the baby company? Brought to you by Bad Idea Jeans.

#1 | Posted by censored at 2023-12-04 10:23 AM | Reply | Funny: 4

#2 | Posted by qcp at 2023-12-04 10:28 AM | Reply

People who keep these things as pets deserve what they get. I'm just glad it was their own child an not a neighbor's. #2 | Posted by qcp

OK, but Do King Cobras Make Good Pets?

#3 | Posted by censored at 2023-12-04 10:34 AM | Reply

Bad Idea Jeans was a wonderful moment in SNL History.

FAF.

#4 | Posted by Wardog at 2023-12-04 11:11 AM | Reply

Replace that nasty wolf-dog with a cute and cuddly liger.

#5 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2023-12-04 11:22 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

#6 | Posted by snoofy at 2023-12-04 02:32 PM | Reply

#6 Yet another example of a countless number of incidents where the demand for racism vastly outpaces the supply.

#7 | Posted by BellRinger at 2023-12-04 02:37 PM | Reply | Funny: 2 | Newsworthy 1

Flint Water Jeff is the most racist pos to ever visit this site.

#8 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2023-12-04 02:40 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"The lack of criminal charges against the parents is how I know the parents aren't black."

Yep.

These people need to be charged with child neglect/endangerment and arrested.

#7 | Posted by BellRinger at 2023-12-04 02:37 PM | Flag: Fuggin Moron

#9 | Posted by Angrydad at 2023-12-04 04:58 PM | Reply

#6 | Posted by snoofy

You want to look up how many people are maimed by Pit's and Rotties?

I wonder how many "criminal charges" are brought when someone is injured in "da hood"?

#10 | Posted by boaz at 2023-12-04 06:21 PM | Reply | Funny: 2

#10 | Posted by boaz

Look it up yourself, you lazy POS.

#11 | Posted by Angrydad at 2023-12-04 06:29 PM | Reply

"people are maimed by Pit's and Rotties"

The actual comparison would be when Black People's Kids are killed by their own Gremlin Dogs.

#12 | Posted by snoofy at 2023-12-04 07:33 PM | Reply

Accidents happen and it is always tragic.

Yet Biden and his Democrat political fools and crooks get people killed by millions and spend and steal billions and accomplish nothing. They promoted the failed Zelensky and Biden war and fentanyl crossing our open borders while killing hundreds of thousands of young Americans. But crude disgusting hate filled Dems on here pick on the tragedy of a tiny common American family.

#13 | Posted by Robson at 2023-12-04 08:09 PM | Reply | Funny: 3

Washington Post this weekend had a vicious attack on Biden and his security advisor Jake Sullivan and their incompettence in Ukraine. #13 | Posted by Robson

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

#14 | Posted by censored at 2023-12-04 11:13 PM | Reply

#13 POSTED BY ROBSON / FLAG ~ Pfftttt

#15 | Posted by Twinpac at 2023-12-05 04:10 AM | Reply

In many instances, when a dog attacks someone the usual remedy is destroy the dog.

Alabama...hold our beer!

#16 | Posted by Nixon at 2023-12-05 09:13 AM | Reply

I was at a party and the host decided to bring out his wolf-dog. It came up to me and I looked down upon it, ready to give it a little head pat like I would normally do with dogs. It lunged up at me hitting my face with its snout pretty hard. Got a bloody nose and mouth.

#17 | Posted by Derek_Wildstar at 2023-12-05 02:17 PM | Reply

I realized that because it was part wolf it was taking my looking into its eyes as a threat. You never know what could happen with these hybrids. #17 | Posted by Derek_Wildstar

Yeah, kind of unpredictable.

My party wild animal experience was where someone brought their wildcat kitten. Don't remember the species, but he looked pretty much like any other cat, AFAICT. He walked up to me, climbed straight up my legs and my body and sat on my head. Apparently I was the closest thing to a tree in the vicinity and he wanted to keep an eye out for prey/predators. He was chill while he was up there, so we decided to let him hang out for a bit.

#18 | Posted by censored at 2023-12-05 03:21 PM | Reply

I have known several wolf dogs over the years I lived in Alaska. They were outlawed but that didn't prevent nature from taking its course and them happening especially among mushing dogs who lived outside year long. There is a distinctive look even after a generation or two. Overall they were mellow sweeties unless provoked and if you ask me less dangerous than crazy pits and rotties under similar circumstances. Mostly because wolves tend to work in packs and their anatomy wasn't bred to present with a thick neck and chest with a wide jaw to single-pawedly kill a human... or other large prey as rotties, bull terriers, and bulls are. Not saying the domesticated, murder machines are all killers but they were bred for that purpose and they kill and maim a lot of people and other living creatures each year.

sort of like guns... some people get dogs for "self-protection"... and it's usually a family member that dies instead due to carelessness. People loves them some dangerous dogs. Like guns they need to stop lying about it.

#19 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2023-12-05 07:26 PM | Reply

When I was about 5 years old and on a road trip with my parents, I had an experience with a Timber Wolf that was chained up behind a gas station. I thought it was a big dog so I crouched down to pet and love on him while my parents were filling up with gas.

The wolf didn't attack me but it sure scared the bejeebes out of my parents and the gas station owner when they came looking for me. The owner said the wolf was so dangerous he had to push his food into him with a stick.

To this day I have no idea why the wolf didn't go for my throat.

#20 | Posted by Twinpac at 2023-12-07 02:19 AM | Reply

Home | Breaking News | Comments | User Blogs | Stats | Back Page | RSS Feed | RSS Spec | DMCA Compliance | Privacy | Copyright 2024 World Readable