Wednesday, February 28, 2024

North Korea has sent about 6,700 containers carrying millions of munitions to Russia since September in exchange for food as well as parts and raw materials for weapons manufacturing, according to officials.

Comments

It's so nice that the GQP is siding with N. Korea and Russia these days.

Someone hook up Reagan to a generator with amount of spinning he's doing in his grave these days.

#1 | Posted by Nixon at 2024-02-28 07:21 AM | Reply

But Sietz told me they are producing more than enough of their own... Odd.

#2 | Posted by Sycophant at 2024-02-28 09:41 AM | Reply

No I didn't. I said their allies are flooding them with ammo.

#3 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2024-02-28 09:42 AM | Reply

Saying it again for the dense. Ukraine isn't fighting Russia. They're fighting Russia, China, the self-described Axis of Resistance, etc.

#4 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2024-02-28 09:43 AM | Reply

Just as Russia is not fighting Ukraine. They're fighting Ukraine, most of NATO, non-NATO EU members, etc.

#5 | Posted by sitzkrieg at 2024-02-28 09:44 AM | Reply

So when will this world war officially get called one?

#6 | Posted by Effeteposer at 2024-02-28 10:28 AM | Reply

I am lol at this. I got into an 'discussion' with a guy who insisted Russia isn't able to grow enough of their own food. This despite me showing him how Eastern Russia has been massively transformed since the collapse of the USSR and they are now a top 1-3 producer of most of the world's grains. "Since the war started their production has virtually ceased" I was told in reply. Which I was again literally lol at.

The article fails to mention the Oil they received too though.

#7 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2024-02-28 02:59 PM | Reply

Soys for War Toys

#8 | Posted by AMERICANUNITY at 2024-02-28 03:31 PM | Reply

Home | Breaking News | Comments | User Blogs | Stats | Back Page | RSS Feed | RSS Spec | DMCA Compliance | Privacy | Copyright 2024 World Readable