Monday, June 24, 2024

The Republican candidate for the presidency appeared to be referring to how [Barry] Loudermilk, a representative from Georgia, was accused of aiding people who stormed the Capitol on January 6 2021 by giving them a "not typical" tour of the complex the day before.

Comments

Yeah, something about that thing with the guy but, seriously, let's talk about me. Blah, blah, buuuuuurrrrrp.

#1 | Posted by Doc_Sarvis at 2024-06-24 05:48 AM | Reply

Man
Woman
Shark
Battery
Where's Lorenzo?

#2 | Posted by Nixon at 2024-06-24 07:18 AM | Reply

Faith and Freedom actually don't appear to mix well together.

Like oil and water.

#3 | Posted by donnerboy at 2024-06-24 12:42 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Um, I watched it again. Laudermilk was touring the building with constituents that were mostly children and the left said he was taking Russian spies through. Why do they do this? Because they know their followers will believe anything. That would be you Rein. Congrats

#4 | Posted by fishpaw at 2024-06-24 12:51 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#4 | Posted by fishpaw

The left said he was helping some of trump's insurrectionists case the building. Which is a fact.

Their insurrection was fueled by russian propaganda, but that doesn't make them russian spies.

#5 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2024-06-24 12:59 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

"Thompson said the areas photographed and recorded by some on the tour are "not typically of interest to tourists, including hallways, staircases, and security checkpoints."

Another member of the panel, Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, tweeted after the video was released:

"Please take a look. These are not normal tour routes, the Capitol was closed to tours."

www.pbs.org

#6 | Posted by Corky at 2024-06-24 01:00 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 6

this is years old news ...where's the justice department?

#7 | Posted by brerrabbit at 2024-06-24 01:23 PM | Reply

To Trumpy's credit (not that he deserves any) I think it's easy to mix up Russian spies and maga maroons.

They both seem to have the same agenda. The undermining of and destruction of America's brand of Democracy.

#8 | Posted by donnerboy at 2024-06-24 01:29 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

#4 | Posted by fishpaw

I am curious what you watched or did you just gobble trump's load on that? There was one child in the group. Corky beat me to posting some of the video but come on even you can do better than put out garbage so easily proven wrong.

#9 | Posted by GalaxiePete at 2024-06-24 01:38 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 4

this is years old news ...where's the justice department?

#7 | Posted by brerrabbit

Too afraid of getting attacked by the fascist traitors to go after the fascist traitors.

#10 | Posted by SpeakSoftly at 2024-06-24 01:51 PM | Reply

you can do better than put out garbage so easily proven wrong.

#9 | POSTED BY GALAXIEPETE

You would think they (maga maroons) would know better by now and check their (alternate) facts before they post them.

But they obviously don't. And they obviously have no shame (it's their superpower!). They still believe that if you repeat a lie often enough it will eventually become true.

#11 | Posted by donnerboy at 2024-06-24 02:10 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

where's the justice department?

#7 | POSTED BY BRERRABBIT

Still busy prosecuting the thousands of insurrectionists from Jan 6 2021 and trying to hold the Previous Guy accountable. But they are all being protected by traitors in Congress. So it's still going to be a tough row to hoe. And if the Previous Guy gets his way they will all be pardoned and given cushy jobs in his administration.

But you knew that. Right? Because if you didn't you are either an idiot or a traitor yourself.

#12 | Posted by donnerboy at 2024-06-24 02:17 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Among the whoppers not reported in the story, but apparently uttered by Der Dotard at his outreach to these phony Christians:
-I've never sinned in my life
-I've never told a lie
-I've been faithfully married for many, many years
-I've been honest in all of my business dealings
-I keep the Sabbath and do so with many others on hand
-I'm not a false god, I'm real

#13 | Posted by catdog at 2024-06-24 03:12 PM | Reply

I'm not a false god, I'm real

#13 | POSTED BY CATDOG

It's was just the Trump Charities that were fake.

#14 | Posted by donnerboy at 2024-06-25 12:42 PM | Reply

Home | Breaking News | Comments | User Blogs | Stats | Back Page | RSS Feed | RSS Spec | DMCA Compliance | Privacy | Copyright 2024 World Readable