Saturday, July 06, 2024

Thom Hartmann: Kevin Roberts, who heads the Heritage Foundation (largely responsible for Project 2025) just implicitly threatened Americans that if we don't allow him and his hard-right movement to complete their transformation of America from a democratic republic into an authoritarian state, there will be blood in the streets.

Comments

That's why I ordered the parts to build me a new Murica! boom stick.

Lower got delivered to my FFL and upper should be at the pickup point early next week.

The right is irretrievably broken. Major "thought" leaders are now saying revolution is underway and will remain bloodless so long as no one pushes back.

A local church sought veterans with various experiences to help train a militia it was forming and only said the ad was a mistake after pressed in it.

They WILL get violent. At the slightest provocation.

Only question at this point is whether you're prepared if they're violent in your community.

#1 | Posted by jpw at 2024-07-06 10:12 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Ohhh I don't think there's going to be any violence from the right. I certainly am willing to bet the Left burns down cities again once Trump is re-elected.

#2 | Posted by Bluewaffles at 2024-07-06 10:14 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 2

"I certainly am willing to bet the Left burns down cities again"

Are you one of those morons who pretends anarchists, provocateurs, and Republican operatives were responsible for ZERO percent of the destruction?

Please tell me you aren't, and please assign your honest percentage to the above group.

#3 | Posted by Danforth at 2024-07-06 10:21 PM | Reply | Funny: 1 | Newsworthy 4

I'm willing to bet ------- calls out the national guard and several people are killed by them

#4 | Posted by truthhurts at 2024-07-06 10:25 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

#2 | POSTED BY BLUEWAFFLES AT 2024-07-06 10:14 PM | FLAG GFY

Which cities are we going to burn down?

It's funny over the years the righty-tighties have always bawl about how violent we are... or how afraid we are...stupid @$$e$

#5 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2024-07-06 10:29 PM | Reply

What else is new?

#6 | Posted by fresno500 at 2024-07-06 10:31 PM | Reply

"please assign your honest percentage to the above group."

Waffles, where'd you run off to?

#7 | Posted by Danforth at 2024-07-06 11:31 PM | Reply

www.nbcnews.com

#8 | Posted by Bluewaffles at 2024-07-07 12:03 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

Typical Democrat behavior right above, again ... You ------- will set your own cities on fire again.

#9 | Posted by Bluewaffles at 2024-07-07 12:04 AM | Reply | Funny: 2

The daughter-boning-------------'s goons are gearing up to leave another pile of dead cops.

#10 | Posted by Reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 12:09 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 3

Are you referring to Biden there Rein? He does look pretty Orange these days and he did bone his daughter in the shower ...

#11 | Posted by Bluewaffles at 2024-07-07 12:41 AM | Reply | Funny: 1

----------, here's the daughter-boning rapist with his favorite -------.

pbs.twimg.com

#12 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 01:02 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 2

Sorry Rein, I think how you can see why I would be confused. Biden has taken to the spray tan and who could forget the infamous diary entry. That's why I wanted to clarify.

#13 | Posted by Bluewaffles at 2024-07-07 01:13 AM | Reply

Sorry ----------, the smelly------------- who's all over the Epstein files is on record drooling over his 13 year old daughter.

#14 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 01:17 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

You ------- will set your own cities on fire again.

#9 | POSTED BY BLUEWAFFLES

That's odd, I don't think any poster here was part of the BLM riots.

BTW they're your cities too, sport, unless you're not an American ...

#15 | Posted by jpw at 2024-07-07 07:26 AM | Reply

Sorry JPW, I don't claim leftwing Shhtholes. As far as I'm concerned they're islands unto themselves run by the left. Where Pride rainbows adorn crosswalks as the people who walk them are robbed and sometimes murdered due to rampant crime. Perpetrated by fatherless young men that the police departments aren't allowed to arrest due to DiVeRsItY Is OuR StReNgTh!

#16 | Posted by Bluewaffles at 2024-07-07 09:06 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

He's not an American.

#17 | Posted by Tor at 2024-07-07 09:27 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

He's not an American.

#18 | Posted by Tor at 2024-07-07 09:27 AM | Reply

Ohhhh I'm definitely an American. Again, watching the left burn down their cities will be hilarious. Especially when there's no Federal aid that will come to help rebuild. The adults in the Republican Party will make you own the mess you created.

#19 | Posted by Bluewaffles at 2024-07-07 09:42 AM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

Hey BLUEWEDGIE 9 posts in and you still haven't named a city. What gives? You got nothing but a silly non-specific premonition of dire generalized but awful consequences?

#20 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2024-07-07 09:57 AM | Reply

LuftWaffles is dreaming of the Fourth Reich. His undies are wet from it. Once all the "undesirables" are gone, then and only then can this Nation fulfill its promise of the White Christians Nation it was always meant to be! F**k the Founders!

I paraphrase, of course, but that is the message I hear Luftyboy screaming. How'd I do in hearing you, Luftyboy?

#21 | Posted by YAV at 2024-07-07 10:54 AM | Reply

" That's odd, I don't think any poster here was part of the BLM riots."

If you've noticed, exactly ZERO of them have admitted the presence of Republican operatives, anarchists, and provocateurs, and refuse to assign ANY percentage of the destruction on "certain" actual perpetrators.

#22 | Posted by Danforth at 2024-07-07 11:29 AM | Reply

from the article that I actually read.....did you ??

which will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be."

which will remain bloodless if the left allows it to be."

---IS 2 times enough for you remedial bigots to understand what he's saying ?

OR do you need a media who's been proven to be dishonest lying garbage about pretty much everything

having to do with trump....

---what he's talking about are riots / innocent people getting beaten / buildings burned

and everything that we've seen FOR A FACT coming from democrat supported terrorist

in the form of antifa / blm when anything doesn't got their way....

so yeah....try and burn my store...hurt my family.....it won't remain "bloodless".

--no brag / fact.....no lie / fact.

AND if you want to know who's talking about violence....visit the noooner sometime recently and read the leftist-dogma KLAN

kooks talking S***

#23 | Posted by shrimptacodan at 2024-07-07 12:53 PM | Reply

Losers like ------------- used the George Floyd protests to gun down cops.

www.latimes.com

#24 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 12:58 PM | Reply

#21 | Posted by YAV

ahahahahahhaha good one.

you're a liar and I know that by these 2 words where I stopped because the rest was a waste of time because I know
KLAN kooks and what was coming...

"I paraphrase"

now.. I do understand that phrases like "Fourth Reich. His undies are wet from it. Once all the "undesirables" are gone, then and only then can this Nation fulfill its promise of the White Christians Nation "............

gives an -------- to leftist-dogma klan soldiers....but do that stupid S*** to yourself.

#25 | Posted by shrimptacodan at 2024-07-07 12:58 PM | Reply

" everything that we've seen FOR A FACT coming from democrat supported terrorist"

Gee, look: another moron who can't admit there were Republican operatives, provocateurs, and anarchists committing a sizable portion of the violence.

In related news, 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful, as ANY violence would be in the 7% column.

By that measurement, J6 was 100% violent.

#26 | Posted by Danforth at 2024-07-07 12:58 PM | Reply

"I know KLAN kooks"

Finally: a truth from STD.

#27 | Posted by Danforth at 2024-07-07 01:00 PM | Reply

Losers like ------------- used the George Floyd protests to gun down cops.

www.latimes.com

#24 | Posted by reinheitsgebot

I don't know what that means.....and that makes 2 of us.

If you think that my right !!! to defend my family and livelihood turns me into

whatever the hell that was you had on speed post.....then I feel truly sorry

for anyone who depends on you for their safety and welfare.

--leave my stuff alone / and it's all good.

trump 2024..

cause....you know the rest.

#28 | Posted by shrimptacodan at 2024-07-07 01:03 PM | Reply

The filth-smearing, cop-killing klan members invaded DC on J6.

media.cnn.com

#29 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 01:03 PM | Reply

------------- is a McVeigh groupie.

#30 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 01:04 PM | Reply

"I know KLAN kooks"

Finally: a truth from STD.

#27 | Posted by Danforth a

sorry for the confusion.

Residents of the nooner..and other threads... know that KLAN from me is the

purposeful naming of the leftist-dogma KLAN...because the truth is...

leftist terrorists supported by democrats and DR posters.... terrorists like antifa / blm are a KLAN with every bit of

danger to innocent people as the klan you're wasting your time....trying to assign to me.

#31 | Posted by shrimptacodan at 2024-07-07 01:07 PM | Reply

Here's -------------- people.

x.com

#32 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 01:07 PM | Reply

------------- is a McVeigh groupie.

#30 | Posted by reinheitsgebot

ahahahaa....going all out on the stupid F'g (S) I see.

#33 | Posted by shrimptacodan at 2024-07-07 01:08 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

" Residents of the nooner..and other threads... know that KLAN from me is the ...

is the KKKLAN.

We know you're a big supporter.

#34 | Posted by Danforth at 2024-07-07 01:12 PM | Reply

The filth-smearing, cop-killing klan members invaded DC on J6.

media.cnn.com

#29 | Posted by reinheitsgebot

the human trash you love called blm and antifa set DC on fire the weekend of trumps FIRST

inauguration....and took over cities including city governments.

--stone cold facts you leftist-dogma KLAN kooks, pathetic , sycophant, flunky, boot ( see optional word for 100 % accuracy / begins with a c )

sucking suck ups always ignore.

#35 | Posted by shrimptacodan at 2024-07-07 01:14 PM | Reply

The demented orange pedo wishes he could count on this degenerate's skill set.

theintercept.com

#36 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 01:14 PM | Reply

Nazi scum like ------------- were glad to snuff out 5 cops because their child-raping idol lost an election.

#37 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 01:16 PM | Reply

is the KKKLAN.

We know you're a big supporter.

#34 | Posted by Danfort

ahahaha...." I call that bold talk for a one eyed fat man."

for a godamn liar too.....but I get it....you can't come up with anything smarter than

a 5th grade "groomed" little kid....you go with that stupid F'ng S**t.

#38 | Posted by shrimptacodan at 2024-07-07 01:16 PM | Reply

" stone cold facts "

A claim, backed by nothing.

So ... status quo for STD.

#39 | Posted by Danforth at 2024-07-07 01:16 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

#37 | Posted by reinheitsgebot

worthless despicable human TRASH like you and your butt buddy JPW celebrated when a young woman

was gunned down by the "state"...a authoritarian "State" that you want for all of us to live under......MORE PROOF

that you ...like others...are nothing but 2 faced hypocritical liars.

--Further Proof that the following is the most accurate phrase in all of this nation today and it

comes from democrat punx, prix and groomers !!

"IT'S NOT FASCISM.....WHEN WE DO IT."

#40 | Posted by shrimptacodan at 2024-07-07 01:21 PM | Reply

Nazi --------- ------------- celebrated Brian Sicknick's death.

#41 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 01:22 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

stone cold facts "

A claim, backed by nothing.

So ... status quo for STD.

#39 | Posted by Danforth

not even close....what I said is ignored by "you people" constantly.

so....stupid /f'g/ S for who ever the phk you are.

#42 | Posted by shrimptacodan at 2024-07-07 01:23 PM | Reply

Nazi --------- ------------- celebrated Brian Sicknick's death.

#41 | Posted by reinheitsgebot

I did not...but why do you say that ?

and I'm sure you can provide proof ?

of course you can't...cause you're a lying mhr fkr

that's enough slumming with the baby killing baby groomer psychopathic psychotics going

into their hysterical gibberish for the day.

I"d offer some salutation...but I really don't care.

-30-

#43 | Posted by shrimptacodan at 2024-07-07 01:25 PM | Reply

Losers like ------------- have shown that they're willing to kill cops for the-------------------. It doesn't get more pathetic than that.

#44 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 01:28 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

"was gunned down by the "state"...a authoritarian "State" that you want for all of us to live under......"

Who was President of that State?
Should they get re-elected?

#45 | Posted by snoofy at 2024-07-07 01:29 PM | Reply

" not even close"

What percentage of the 2020 destruction would you lay at the feet of Republican operatives, anarchists, and provocateurs?

#46 | Posted by Danforth at 2024-07-07 01:35 PM | Reply

"IT'S NOT FASCISM.....WHEN WE DO IT."
#40 | POSTED BY SHRIMPTACODAN

Fun fact:
Trump was President when we did it.

#47 | Posted by snoofy at 2024-07-07 01:59 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

@#40 ... a young woman was gunned down ...

What was she doing at the time?

#48 | Posted by LampLighter at 2024-07-07 02:06 PM | Reply

#16 | POSTED BY BLUEWAFFLES

The only person who'd say something this stupid, this big of a caricature, is someone who's never been in one.

Which tells me you're probably not an American.

#49 | Posted by jpw at 2024-07-07 02:35 PM | Reply

Italics off.

#50 | Posted by jpw at 2024-07-07 02:35 PM | Reply

Which tells me you're probably not an American.
#49 | POSTED BY JPW

He simply hates America.

Like all deplorable Trumping MAGAts who would prefer to vote for Soviets than liberals.

Putin has done an incredible job of gaslighting and brainwashing American Conservatives.

#51 | Posted by ClownShack at 2024-07-07 02:41 PM | Reply

Trump's Far-Right Army is Threatening Bloodshed

Republicans are turning out more and more like members of the Taliban, everyday!

Putin be praised!!

#52 | Posted by ClownShack at 2024-07-07 02:53 PM | Reply

Yo!

Idiots!

Shrimpwaffle is not real.

Stop responding to caricatures.

#53 | Posted by Angrydad at 2024-07-07 09:07 PM | Reply

@#53 ... Yo!

Idiots!

Shrimpwaffle is not real. ...

Well, yeah.

Indeed, the phraseology of the comments posted by some current aliases seems to indicate a common source..

But sometimes, it's fun discerning if multiple aliases have one person, or a group of people, behind those aliases. The tone of the comments vary by time of day, and seem to repeat by time of day. Fun stuff to observe. :)

For example, there's one current alias that looks to me like there are multiple, I'll say, "personalities" driving the comments it posts.

Such it not a new thing to message boards. Back when I an one, I saw all manner of troll farms, some didn't even try to hide their IP address. But I suspect the troll farms have becomes more sophisticated now.

And that is why is often laud RCade for dealing with this mess.

#54 | Posted by LampLighter at 2024-07-07 09:37 PM | Reply

@#54

Back when I an one

-- should be --

Back when I ran one

#55 | Posted by LampLighter at 2024-07-07 09:39 PM | Reply

Which tells me you're probably not an American.

#49 | Posted by jpw at 2024-07-07 02:35 PM | Reply | Flag

STFU rtard.. Loser BS artist whose convinced his PS4 homies he has a point.... Just STFU

#56 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2024-07-07 10:02 PM | Reply

Fake pDh

#57 | Posted by lfthndthrds at 2024-07-07 10:02 PM | Reply

The Left LOVES violence - it is what keeps people in line. It is how they got their convictions in Minneapolis for Saint George Floyd's overdose death.

The Left burned Paris for a week - and then they scare people for their votes in the runoff. This is standard operating procedure for the left and it is 100% endorsed by the Party Leaders such as Kamala paying bail for BLM terrorists to get out of jail so they could continue their rape and killing rampage.

#58 | Posted by Claudio at 2024-07-07 10:23 PM | Reply

"Loser BS artist whose convinced his PS4 homies he has a point.... Just STFU
#56 | POSTED BY LFTHNDTHRDS"

After a long day or washing beakers for $15/hour, even his 12 year old PS4 homies think this guy is a joke. 8 years of school and mountains of debt and he makes less than entry level McDonald wages. He is exhibit A on why we believe a lab leak is the most likely explanation for covid - low wage, unskilled workers handling dangerous materials they are too stupid too understand and accidents will happen. It is why we don't all 10 year olds to operate boom cranes.

#59 | Posted by Claudio at 2024-07-07 10:26 PM | Reply

@#58 ... The Left LOVES violence - it is what keeps people in line. ...

Who raided the Capitol to try to overturn election results?

Who is threatening the United States with second revolution?

Who issues threats of violence and death against those who dare oppose their cult leader?

imo, your comment is skating on thin ice ...

But, maybe, just maybe, if your current alias would provide some manner of evindence to not only support its opinions but also substantiate to comparisons it asserts, yeah, that would be a great move forward.

So... what's yer got?

#60 | Posted by LampLighter at 2024-07-07 10:28 PM | Reply

@#59

Huh?

Please explain.

thx.

#61 | Posted by LampLighter at 2024-07-07 10:31 PM | Reply

"Kevin Roberts, who heads the Heritage Foundation (largely responsible for Project 2025) just implicitly threatened Americans that if we don't allow him and his hard-right movement to complete their transformation of America from a democratic republic into an authoritarian state, there will be blood in the streets."

If Trump becomes president again, I believe there will be. If for no other reason than he will have anti-Trump protesters shot in the streets. I pray I'm wrong, but I'll be shocked if I am.

#62 | Posted by Gal_Tuesday at 2024-07-07 10:40 PM | Reply

"If for no other reason than he will have anti-Trump protesters shot in the streets. I pray I'm wrong, but I'll be shocked if I am.
#62 | POSTED BY GAL_TUESDAY"

Where the BLM mobs 'anti-Trump protestors' or were they violent criminal raping and murdering people? For instance, Kyle Rittenhouse did not kill 'anti-Trump protestors' - he killed violent pedophiles and felons. If you want to reclassify your ------- Brownshirts are 'protestors', then you will probably be correct.

#63 | Posted by Claudio at 2024-07-07 10:59 PM | Reply

5 DC cops perished because of the-------------------'s berserkers.

#64 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 11:00 PM | Reply

"5 DC cops perished because of the-------------------'s berserkers.
#64 | POSTED BY REINHEITSGEBOT"

Nah, I think they committed suicide out of shame for their support of a tyrannical government - sorta like Nazis committing suicide after WW2 out of shame.

#65 | Posted by Claudio at 2024-07-07 11:06 PM | Reply

@#63 ... Where the BLM mobs 'anti-Trump protestors' or were they violent criminal raping and murdering people? ...

Raping and murdering?

Do try to get a grip on reality.

#66 | Posted by LampLighter at 2024-07-07 11:10 PM | Reply

@#65 ... Nah, I think they committed suicide out of shame for their support of a tyrannical government ....

Your current alias (or whoever is using it this evening) is just trolling here.

Have fun.

#67 | Posted by LampLighter at 2024-07-07 11:12 PM | Reply

Yeah, he's trolling. You don't think rein is? Never seen your current alias mention it. Typical far left selective indignation.

#68 | Posted by willowby at 2024-07-07 11:19 PM | Reply

#65 duhhhhh TyRaNniCaL GoVeRnMenTzz!!

Idiot.

#69 | Posted by jpw at 2024-07-07 11:19 PM | Reply

"Yeah, he's trolling.
#68 | POSTED BY WILLOWBY"

You don't agree this is the only fitting response for these ------- claims of Jan 6 people killing cops?

#70 | Posted by Claudio at 2024-07-07 11:23 PM | Reply

Pillowbitey usually gives newsworthy flags to his fellow MAGAt.

#71 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 11:25 PM | Reply

It's rein. The perfect example of why this place is Animal Farm. Never has anything intelligent to say The only reason he's still here is he posts half of rcade's stories. Usually related to sex if he can find them.

He's been this way ever since Jeff Gannon dumped him and left him having to wear that plug for the rest of his life.

#72 | Posted by willowby at 2024-07-07 11:33 PM | Reply

Pillowbitey has nothing to say so he flags posts from other loser MAGAts all day. He's just another brain dead gun-humping deplorable.

#73 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 11:38 PM | Reply | Newsworthy 1

@#68 ... Yeah, he's trolling. ..

OK, when I posted that comment I was only half-sure about it.

But it is good to see an alias, that often has a different opinion than mine, agree with me about a trolling alias.

#74 | Posted by LampLighter at 2024-07-07 11:39 PM | Reply

Go see a doctor. He can probably stitch up Gannon's damage, unless you like the plug.

#75 | Posted by willowby at 2024-07-07 11:42 PM | Reply

Pillowbitey, how many times did you hire Gannon to ram his love gun in your cavernous fart box?

#76 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 11:46 PM | Reply

Pillowbitey? I'd ask if you were 12, but you've been here too long for that. At least you have a fan boy club flagging your posts.

#77 | Posted by willowby at 2024-07-07 11:50 PM | Reply

Pillowbitey's safe word is Joementia.

#78 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 11:51 PM | Reply

Nice try rein. Everybody knows you were left deformed after he dumped you. I bet you have a custom plug.

#79 | Posted by willowby at 2024-07-07 11:52 PM | Reply

@#79 ... Everybody knows you were left deformed after he dumped you. ...

So... your alias is a troll?

#80 | Posted by LampLighter at 2024-07-07 11:54 PM | Reply

Pillowbitey, it's common knowledge that you needed a colostomy bag after Gannon was through with you.

#81 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-07 11:54 PM | Reply

Yours ISN'T? Hilarious. You troll from thread to thread.

#82 | Posted by willowby at 2024-07-07 11:59 PM | Reply

@#82 ... Yours ISN'T? Hilarious. You troll from thread to thread. ...

The response I expected. And yet another alias that finds things "hilarious." A notable trend in phraseology here among several aliases?

That aside.

An alias accusing me of what that alias is doing.

A Nice Try, but A Fail.

what else yer got?

#83 | Posted by LampLighter at 2024-07-08 12:06 AM | Reply

Nice try, rein. That plug must really be bothering you. It's been common knowledge for years you were Gannon's bitch.

#84 | Posted by willowby at 2024-07-08 12:15 AM | Reply

Nice try, pillowbitey. Your -------- was ruined by Dumya's rentboy. Sucks to be you.

#85 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-08 12:17 AM | Reply

#86 | Posted by willowby at 2024-07-08 12:26 AM | Reply

Pillowbitey wears the same diapers as his------------- hero.

#87 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-08 12:28 AM | Reply

Give me a diaper over having to wear a plug for the rest of my life. Of course, you wear a diaper also, when you have to pull the plug to drain. Do you ever regret letting Gannon rip you up?

#88 | Posted by willowby at 2024-07-08 12:33 AM | Reply

@#86 ... The plug is the only explanation for your delusions and memory lapses. If your boy toy sees this, he won't be happy. ...

Do you read what your current alias posts?

I mean really.

Why does your current [trolling?] alias seem to actively want to denigrate itself?

Or, maybe because it has been outed as a troll, it no longer cares?

OK, now is the time for our alias to post a cogent article on the Back Page and have it promoted to the Front Page.

Lather, rinse, repeat....

#89 | Posted by LampLighter at 2024-07-08 12:36 AM | Reply

Pillowbitey, why do you call your plug Rittenhouse?

#90 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-08 12:37 AM | Reply

JPW Et Al ... . Here is the literal manifestation of the scenario of DiVeRsItY Is OuR StReNgTh I described in NYC ...

x.com

#91 | Posted by Bluewaffles at 2024-07-08 12:59 AM | Reply

"Pillowbitey wears the same diapers as his------------- hero.
#87 | POSTED BY REINHEITSGEBOT"

I highly doubt Joe Biden is WILLOWBY's hero based on his posting history.

#92 | Posted by Claudio at 2024-07-08 03:15 AM | Reply

Scatberg, all of you MAGA ---------- wear diapers in support of the daughter-boning orange pedo.

www.snopes.com

#93 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-08 03:35 AM | Reply

I will admit that pillowbitey probably finds it difficult to find a diaper large enough to contain his pink sock.

#94 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-08 03:41 AM | Reply

"MAGA ---------- wear diapers in support of the daughter-boning orange pedo.
#93 | POSTED BY REINHEITSGEBOT"

Not a single MAGA supporter wears a diaper in support of Pedophile Joe Biden, even after his spray tan.

#95 | Posted by Claudio at 2024-07-08 05:02 AM | Reply

Scatberg, it's been confirmed that you MAGAts wear diapers in support of the daughter-boning-------------.

According to the posts, Trump supporters began to appear at rallies donning diapers and holding signs that said "Real Men Wear Diapers." Some of them reportedly nicknamed the former president "Diaper Don," and one woman wore a sweater that said "Diapers Over Dems." We found some of the clothes they wore for sale, though we weren't able to establish when those designs were posted for purchase " it may have been after the purported trend went viral.

www.snopes.com

#96 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-08 05:22 AM | Reply

This picture of the------------- with a full diaper is epic.

x.com

#97 | Posted by reinheitsgebot at 2024-07-08 05:24 AM | Reply

#15 not riots, protests. in the grand scheme of the moment: mostly peaceful.

#98 | Posted by ichiro at 2024-07-08 06:23 AM | Reply

re: #97

clicks link, sees image, pukes

---------

#99 | Posted by hamburglar at 2024-07-08 07:32 AM | Reply

I'M NOT AFRAID!

nnnkay?

do your damndest rightytightys... don't care you will lose... again.

#100 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2024-07-08 09:20 AM | Reply

...and stay off my lawn! (shakes fist at right wing nut jobs)

[guns will be loaded and ready to defend for the weeks
surrounding the election]...

you wanna get crazy, go to church and dance all around and speak in
tongues...

#101 | Posted by earthmuse at 2024-07-08 01:42 PM | Reply

Various versions of Democrats are always the radical anarchist wannabee haters who say one thing and mean exactly the reverse. Throughout world history the left always makes trouble and the conservative thoughtful right is required to end it.

#102 | Posted by Robson at 2024-07-08 03:05 PM | Reply

More leftist fearmongering and broadbrushing.

#103 | Posted by look_inward at 2024-07-08 03:26 PM | Reply

Whatever you say, Trumper.

#104 | Posted by ClownShack at 2024-07-08 03:34 PM | Reply

You're such a stupid ------- you think I care.

#105 | Posted by jpw at 2024-07-08 04:34 PM | Reply

#102 | POSTED BY ROBSON AT 2024-07-08 03:05 PM | REPLY PPPPFFFTTTTT

go ahead cite one... I want to hear your ghost story...

What I have is half a century of voting and 4 republicl0wn preznits left office in disgrace... in my lifetime... with messes we had to clean up... like wars... a recent example is the Bushturd economic crash and two wars to lose... we're still working on the Trumpanzees slinging poo in the capital...

Before you go there we're nothing like the Bolsheviks... or any other bullpoo comparisons... very different circumstances. All you have is false equivalence or what might be psychic predictions.

#106 | Posted by RightisTrite at 2024-07-08 05:31 PM | Reply

Politically I believe strongly in equality, freedom, identity/color blindness and respect for others therefore I call myself conservative.

Leftists lie and create political havoc that they then use with their left-wing journalist media pals to give lying idiots like Joe Biden etc some credibility. They are truly a sad lot. If only I could apologize for their outright deviance and stupidity.

#107 | Posted by Robson at 2024-07-08 06:32 PM | Reply | Funny: 1

JFC

What a boring ass thread.

Just rehashing the same ---- from 4 years ago. Surprised nobody is bitching about vaccines or lockdowns.

Fact if the matter is, MAGAts, had Trump simply conceded the election, just like every other losing POTUS candidate in history, Ashli Babbitt would still be alive.

Swallow it.

#108 | Posted by rstybeach11 at 2024-07-08 09:25 PM | Reply

Home | Breaking News | Comments | User Blogs | Stats | Back Page | RSS Feed | RSS Spec | DMCA Compliance | Privacy | Copyright 2024 World Readable