Here Goat. Just for you.
1) There were revolutions in Iran demanding regime change prior to Soleimani's death.
Of course there were Soleimani slaughtered 1500 just recently.
1500 protesters were slaughter in Iran.
Soleimani didn't have anything to do with it.
2) Rumors are Soleimani may have been trying to out the Islamic Regime and working to make Iran more secular.
Perhaps ... but wasn't getting anywhere.
This isn't a fact, new information, or an real attempt at a response.
3) America not only was working with Soleimani to combat ISIS, they were pretty much always aware of where he was.
So. Why kill him now?
4) Solimani was killed in Iraq in a convoy. It was a safe, secure location to kill him without too many casualties.
It was in Bagdhad, the place he attacked .. what a perfect opportunity, he thought he was invincible.
News flash. Baghdad is in Iraq. He was in a convoy on the way to the airport. They killed him in an isolated location to minimize casualties.
Mattress literally doesn't provide anything. It's just responding.
5) Rumors are, Khamenei requested the strike.
I'm communicating a rumor I've heard.
It's information. You can choose to dismiss it.
6) Rumors are, the Ukrainian Airliner was shot down on purpose to eliminate a specific passenger.
This was started by me.
Again. I'm telling you I've heard different people tell me this rumor.
Take it as you want.
Mattress claims to have started it.
Maybe you found that comment newsworthy.
7) Rumor is the "retaliation" by Iran was staged and America was alerted to it.
They were alerted by our technological advantage.
Cool beans. Thanks god for our technological advances.
There zero possibility there's anything more.
Again. It's information. You can choose to dismiss it. You're an adult, right?
8) When was the last time Americans, American soil, or an American base was attacked without retaliation?
Who says we aren't retaliating?
9) Iran's "retaliation" was absolutely a show of force without any intended casualties.
Disagree, it hit its intended target, verified by photos,
I neve said it didn't hit its intended target. I'm saying it was a show of force.
our great military was aware and took proper precautions.
Is this a prepared statement?
Considering all it's options to retaliate against America for killing their great general. It seems one missile strike, where they end up killing 187 people on a passenger plane. Is an odd choice for Iran.
But hey. You're all too busy trolling as hard as you can to actually think.