Advertisement
|
Friday, February 20, 2026
Trump says he's considering limited military strike against Iran Trump said Thursday that he would make a decision in the next 10 to 15 days on whether to attack the Islamic Republic. He has left open the possibility that a deal could still be reached with Tehran over its nuclear program. Trump has previously said an attack on Iran would be "far worse" than the limited strikes launched by the U.S. last June against its nuclear facilities. |
||
|
More Alternate links: Google News | Twitter Comments
Admin's note: Participants in this discussion must follow the site's moderation policy. Profanity will be filtered. Abusive conduct is not allowed. |
||